VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge has sentenced a woman accused of stealing thousands of dollars from Vigo County auto shop.
According to court documents, Cindy Joslin entered a guilty plea to theft.
Her employer, Advantage Auto Repair accused her of stealing more than $50,000.
A judge sentenced Joslin to serve two and a half years, with one year being on in-home detention.
The remaining year and a half would be served as formal probation.
Joslin is also required, by the court, to pay Advantage Auto $20,000 in restitution.
- Woman sentenced for stealing thousands from Vigo County auto shop
- Edgar County woman arrested for stealing thousands from a community organization
- Man wanted for auto theft in Vigo County is taken into custody in another county
- Former Sullivan County school treasurer enters a guilty plea, accused of stealing thousands
- Officials search for man they say tried to steal gas...and did steal a camera from Vigo County fire department
- Gary, Ind. man accused of stealing truck and donation box from Sullivan auto dealership
- Thousands of dollars worth of tools and equipment stolen from Vigo County construction site
- Vigo County woman sentenced to 12 years for having sex with a minor, and not telling him she has HIV
- Woman sent to hospital after crash in Vigo County
- Vigo County beach to close