VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A woman was hurt after crashing into cars at a local dealership in southern Vigo County.
Police told News 10 Jill Riggle was driving on US 41 Tuesday morning when she crossed into oncoming traffic, and then crossed back over the median.
After that, she drove over an embankment and into cars at the Toyota dealership.
They say she hit three cars on the lot.
Police say alcohol and controlled substances were not a factor in the crash.
She received treatment at a local hospital.
- Woman hurt after crashing into cars in dealership parking lot
- Indiana auto dealerships face lawsuits over car-buying fees
- Several people hurt after car crashes into Brazil restaurant
- Parking Lot Party benefits Bikes for Tykes
- Man hurt after rollover crash
- Police: Man freed from jail steals car from its parking lot
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- One person hurt after northside crash
- One person hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash