SAN ANTONIO, Texas (AP) - A baby girl is guaranteed food for life - and a job - after her mother gave birth in a Chick-fil-A bathroom.
Falon Griffin was having contractions when she and her husband stopped at the fast-food restaurant in San Antonio to drop off their daughters with a family friend. She had to use the bathroom, but the restaurant was closed.
The couple banged on the door. Store director Brenda Enriquez tells KSAT-TV she opened the door and Griffin was screaming. Enriquez grabbed some towels.
Husband Robert Griffin says he managed to unwrap the umbilical cord from the baby's neck and deliver Gracelyn Griffin.
Mom and baby are doing fine. The company says Gracelyn will have free Chick-fil-A for life and a job when she turns 14.
Information from: KSAT-TV, http://www.ksat.com
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Woman gives birth in Chick-fil-A bathroom, baby gets perks
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Jack Dorsey, Twitter's CEO, blasted for patronizing Chick-fil-A
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Internship perk: A free Harley-Davidson motorcycle
- Chick-Fil-A set to donate a portion of Monday night sales to local school
- Federal penitentiary employees can grab free Chick-Fil-A on Monday
- Chick-fil-A employee springs into action to save a customer's life after they went into cardiac arrest
- Amazon's new workplace perk, the Spheres, to open Monday
- Harry and Meghan will keep royal baby birth private