SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Texas woman is hospitalized after an unusual incident.
It happened just before 8:00 Monday night.
That's when police say the 23 year old victim fell out of the back of an SUV on Highway 41 near Frakes Street.
Police believe she was leaning against the back door when it opened.
She was not wearing a seat belt.
Police also learned the rear door had been damaged in an earlier incident.
Emergency crews say the woman's injuries are non-life threatening.
The family of five was returning home to Texas after vacationing.
- Woman falls out of vehicle
- Rockville woman facing charges after hitting police vehicle
- Cumberland County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Construction crane falls on vehicles in Seattle, killing two workers and two people in cars
- Your vehicle's impounded... now what?
- Crash involves several parked vehicles
- Minority students falling behind
- Fall Commencements Happening Saturday
- THPD still looking into case of missing woman even after vehicle found
- Greene County woman dead after vehicle exhaust catches foilage on fire