VIGO COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - Vigo County police say a woman jumped out of her car going 60 miles per hour.
This happened around 9 Friday morning.
Police say 18-year-old Maria Alvarado was heading west on State Road 246. She was driving and reportedly jumped out of her moving car.
Police say when she jumped out that's when the car rolled over into a nearby yard.
There was a male in the back seat.
Alvarado was air-lifted to Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis.
We're not sure of her injuries however we are told they are not life-threatening.
- Woman driving reportedly jumped out of her moving car
- Woman in vegetative state for decade reportedly gives birth
- Postal regulators move to let stamp prices jump higher
- Woman arrested for meth while driving stolen car
- North Korea reportedly launches ballistic missile
- Facebook reportedly looking to partner with banks
- 14-year-old taken into custody after reportedly driving drunk, fleeing police
- Man reportedly driving the wrong way on 63 in Vermillion arrested for auto theft
- Child suffers minor injuries after getting hit by car, driver reportedly flees the scene
- One hurt after a car reportedly runs a red light at Terre Haute intersection