ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - An Avon, Indiana woman is facing multiple charges after police say she kicked a Parke County sheriff's deputy in the stomach.
According to Rockville police Cynthia Andrie was arrested after three people say she punched them. The group was at Rockville Lake Park. Police arrived just after midnight Saturday.
Police say a sheriff's deputy was taking Andrie to a squad car when she kicked him in the chest, arm and stomach.
Andrie faces four counts of battery and public intoxication.
- Woman arrested for kicking deputy
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Man arrested for choking woman
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges
- Martin County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on drug charges
- Parke County deputies make arrest in dog starvation death investigation
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Woman arrested on charges of child exploitation
- Vigo County woman charged after allegedly trying to bite, kick, and punch a state trooper
- Terre Haute man charged after he allegedly kicked, punched, strangled, and threatened to kill a woman