TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A woman suspected of helping her brother evade arrest has reached a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Teresa Pitts will return to court on March 25th for a change of plea hearing.
Her attorney told the court they have reached an agreement with prosecutors.
However, that agreement hasn't been filed, so it hasn't been made public.
Teresa Pitts was charged with assisting a criminal.
This is in connection to the murder of Alica "Anita" Oswald.
Teresa's brother, Kenneth Pitts was was charged with Oswald's murder.
Police believe Teresa hid her brother from law enforcement.
- Woman accused of hiding her murder suspect brother from police reaches a plea
- A woman suspected of hiding an accused murderer has entered a plea agreement
- Woman accused of helping murder suspect requests in-home detention
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Indiana doctor reaches plea agreement in 'pill mill' case
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Plea deal submitted in murder case
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Suspect in barricade situation enters plea agreement
- Guilty plea accepted for Terre Haute woman originally charged with murder