TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you're planning a wedding, you may be looking for some experts to help.
The Wabash Valley Bridal Society is hosting a bridal show on January 6th and 7th.
The show on the 7th will last from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
It gives couples a chance to check out local vendors from right here in the valley.
Organizers say it's exciting for everyone who attends.
"Everyone's got a really unique story as far as how they got engaged or how they met the person, and that's probably the fun part is hearing everyone's stories," said Jeff Winchester, president of the Wabash Valley Bridal Society.
Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door.
For more information, visit https://www.wabashvalleybridalsociety.com/
- Winter bridal show displays vendors in the valley
- Student projects on display at Rose Show
- Couples attended Winter Bridal Showcase at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Bridal show hopes to help soon to married couples get ready for the big day
- David's Bridal is filing for bankruptcy
- Local economic boost already seen by vendors at Terre Haute Air Show
- Vendor wins $43M contract for Indiana’s ISTEP replacement
- Sears falls again on report that it stopped paying vendors
- Vendors continue family traditions at Covered Bridge Festival
- Men honor Vietnam Veterans with war display