Photo Gallery 1 Images
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -- More than 100 blushing brides were out and about in Terre Haute today.
That's as the Wabash Valley winter bridal showcase took place.
43 different wedding vendors filled O'Shaugnessy Hall at Saint-Mary-of-the-Woods.
Since many couples get engaged over the holiday, this could have been their first chance to think about what they want for their big.
If you missed the bridal show today you can visit the Wabash Valley Bridal Society here to let them help plan your wedding.
- Blushing brides attend annual expo
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Thousands attend fith annual medieval faire in Clay County
- Hundreds attend the annual IXCR in Parke County
- $1 Million ‘bride’ wedding cake unveiled at exhibition in Dubai
- Indiana bride honors firefighter fiancé in touching wedding photo shoot
- 'The Princess Bride' remake idea has people crying inconceivable
- RHIT Seniors show off projects at expo
- 25 employers on hand for Ivy Tech Career Expo
- Many Attend Knox County Chamber Trap Shoot