TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Something new is landing at the Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The "Fly-In Cafe" is being built now.
The cafe is starting to come together.
The owner hopes to make homestyle meals.
Everything from biscuits and gravy to chicken noodles.
The cafe is set to open on January 2nd at 6:00 a.m.
- Wheels down on new airport restaurant
- New airport restaurant restaurant ready for takeoff
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts
- Car enthusiasts showed off their hot wheels
- Appeals on Wheels visits Washington high school
- Meals on Wheels hosts fundraiser dinner
- Meals on Wheels receives some special help
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Bowling event helps those who benefit from Meals on Wheels
- Ford recalls almost 1.4M cars; steering wheel can come loose