BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - The fate of an assistant police chief in Brazil and his job are unknown at this time.
News 10 is working to find out what's next for Dennis Archer as he is facing charges for drunk driving.
Indiana State Police arrested Archer just before 2:00 Saturday morning.
They say he had a blood alcohol content of .09 percent.
The legal limit is .08.
News 10 has been in contact with Mayor Bryan Wyndham.
He told us he would comment on Tuesday morning.
- What is next for arrested Brazil assistant police chief? City leadership won't issue a statement until Tuesday
- Brazil Assistant Police Chief will remain in his current position, despite DUI arrest
- Asst. Police Chief in Brazil arrested for DUI
- Special prosecutor assigned to a case involving Brazil's assistant police chief charged with driving drunk
- OWI charges against Brazil's assistant police chief dismissed as part of plea
- Mayor: Assistant Police Chief to keep position after DUI arrest
- Issues regarding leadership at Bethesda Cemetery continue
- Vacant homes causing issues for the city of Brazil
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash