WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - West Terre Haute has received some help to improve the city's water infrastructure.
The city received $237,000 in loans and more than $540,000 in grant dollars for the project.
The money comes from the USDA.
It is part of the Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program for rural areas.
The money will be used to upgrade meters, lines, and water mains.
- West Terre Haute receives money to improve water infrastructure
- Dugger set to receive grant to improve drinking water infrastructure
- Public forum focuses on improving Terre Haute's infrastructure
- Clinton receives over $400,000 to help with infrastructure improvements
- Terre Haute to receive a hand for downtown improvements
- West Terre Haute man receives prison time for bomb scare
- Consultant: Terre Haute city finances improving
- Terre Haute receives special Cultural District Designation
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Big money coming to Wabash Valley rural communities for infrastructure improvements