LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - People in Linton continue to rally together in support of Madi Moore's family.
17-year-old Madi passed away on Monday after battling 'Graft vs Host Disease.'
On Sunday, the group 'All American Muscle Car Club' will host a cruise in.
It happens this Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Humphrey's Park in Linton.
All of the proceeds from the cruise-in will go to Madi's family.
The club initially created the event to raise money for Madi's family, but since her passing, organizers say it is now so much more.
"I don't know what to expect...I'm in awe myself. I mean, it has gotten so big. Like I said, this is all for Madi," Organizer Andrew Perkins said.
To learn more about the cruise-in, click here.
- Weekend cruise-in will honor 17-year-old Madi Moore after she passed away earlier this week
- Services set for 17-year-old Madi Moore
- Plastic bottle caps collected for memorial benches honoring Madi Moore
- Community mourns the loss of Madi Moore
- Madi Moore’s Legacy Lives On
- Carrying on the legacy of Madi Moore through Madi's Hope Foundation
- Community members join forces to honor the life of Madi Moore
- Donations still needed to make more memorial benches honoring Linton teen Madi Moore
- Community comes together for fundraiser for Madi Moore
- Support pours in for plastic caps project for Madi Moore