INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge is set to rule on his motion to dismiss charges against former Vigo County School Corporation Superintendent Danny Tanoos.
It happens on Wednesday at 2:00.
He is charged with three counts of bribery.
Tanoos is accused of accepting bribes and awarding contracts to an Indianapolis-based company.
The school board awarded several contracts to that company on the recommendation of Tanoos.
- Wednesday: Judge set to rule on a motion to dismiss charges against Tanoos
- Judge denies motion to dismiss the charges against former Vigo County School Corporation Superintendent Danny Tanoos
- Marion County prosecutors believe a judge should deny a motion filed by attorneys for Tanoos
- Danny Tanoos set to go to court on Wednesday
- Judge dismisses hunting related case
- Motions to dismiss filed in lawsuit involving Isaac Haas
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- File to Dismiss: Danny Tanoos' attorney says charges too vague, can't build a defense
- Tanoos plans to file for an appeal in court's decision to not dismiss charges against him
- Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents wants dismissal of Tanoos charges