TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a traffic update to pass along.
The improvement project for the area of 1st Street, Hulman Street, and Prairieton Road was set to start on Wednesday.
Due to the weather, that project will now begin on Monday, March 11th.
Detour routes for the project will be from Margaret Avenue to 3rd Street northbound and Ohio Street to 3rd Street southbound.
The project is set to eliminate a portion of 1st Street from the Prairieton Road bend to Hulman.
Crews hope this will help with traffic flow.
- Weather pushes back major Terre Haute street project
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- Majority of Terre Haute renters "cost-burdened"
- Sprucing up Terre Haute for kindness project
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Work wrapping up on major storm water project in West Terre Haute
- Updates on major projects, plans for the future in Terre Haute's city update to chamber