UPDATE: The Boil Advisory for Seelyville Water customers has been lifted.
SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some Seelyville water customers are under a boil order.
Town leaders say a contractor damaged a water main on Highway 40 on Tuesday afternoon.
According to a press release, customers that live on 40 east of 11176 East Highway 40 and on West State Road 340 should boil their water.
Officials anticipate they will lift the boil order by Thursday.
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- UPDATE: The Boil Advisory for Seelyville Water customers has been lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- Hydrant flushing for Seelyville Water Works Customers
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers