BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Brazil Police report the emergency water line repair has been completed.
The issue started Wednesday evening. According to the Brazil Police Department, there was a "major leak" just east of Harmony on U.S. 40.
They said an 18-inch main line had burst and the disruption would impact residents of Brazil, Harmony, Knightsville, and the surrounding area.
Police reported the line repair was completed at midnight.
- Emergency water line repair completed in Brazil
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Design complete, timeline set for new Brazil PD headquarters
- Section of Maple Avenue to be closed until Friday for water line repair
- TRAFFIC: Section of Ohio closed Wednesday for gas line repair
- Brazil expands economic district
- Vincennes new drinking water facility in final stretch of completion
- Major water leak reported in Brazil area; water could be out for hours
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil