PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 went to Parke County to check on the water levels at two popular covered bridges.
We found the water levels had dropped at both the Bridgeton and Mansfield Covered Bridges.
As of Wednesday, there was still rushing and water and tree debris under the bridges.
- Water levels drop at Parke County Covered Bridges
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Covered Bridge Festival keeping police in Parke County busy
- Woman ‘disgusted’ after seeing slave shackles for sale at Parke County Covered Bridge Festival
- Parke County man sentenced after jury convicts him of covered bridge arson
- Scammers stopped at Covered Bridge Festival
- Nice weather improves Covered Bridge Festival Profits
- Covered Bridge Festival continues through weekend
- Bridge Festival seeing more interest in history of covered bridges.
- Parke County prescription drop off service place on hold