WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) – Police in Washington are warning people to be on the lookout for fake money.
Officials say four businesses in the city have been paid with counterfeit $100 dollar bills.
They say Wendy’s received fake money on Thursday.
Saturday, three more businesses received fake bills.
This includes West End Liquor, the Citgo Gas Station, and La Esquina.
If you come across any fake money, you’re asked to contact Washington Police.
They can be reached at 812-254-4410.
- Washington businesses report receiving counterfeit money
- Counterfeit money lands two women behind bars in Vermillion County
- Downtown Vincennes receives money to update facades
- Local art programs receive grant money
- Two arrested after Cobblestone Crossing foot chase, gun, counterfeit money, and drugs allegedly found
- Terre Haute man facing charges for using counterfeit money and theft
- Amtrak train derails in Washington; fatalities reported
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Business raises money for local cancer organization
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County