WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A more than four-year-long investigation in Washington, Indiana has ended one man facing charges.
According to court documents, Roger Padgett was conducting illegal gambling and bookmaking at his business.
Padgett owns the Tuxedo Bar in Washington.
An investigation began in March of 2014.
That investigation included surveillance, undercover officers, and trash pulls.
In a 16-page report, it outlines the details of the investigation, that includes specific bets and wagers.
Padgett has already bonded-out of the Daviess County Jail.
- Washington, Indiana bar owner accused of conducting illegal gambling in his business
- Indiana lawmakers approve GOP budget, gambling bill
- ISP conducts a four-year-long investigation into local business owner
- Washington man behind bars after death investigation
- Indiana lawmakers move forward on legal sports gambling
- Local state rep wants to add sports gambling in Indiana
- Indiana House OKs limits on gambling officials’ access to governor
- Indiana legislators near final decisions on budget, gambling
- Colored lights on cars illegal in Indiana
- Washington businesses report receiving counterfeit money