WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - One Southern Indiana man is behind bars.
The Washington Police Department arrested David Redmond.
Redmond faces several charges, including armed robbery and conspiracy to commit armed robbery resulting in bodily injury.
Those charges stem from an incident that happened outside of Griffith Elementary School on January 3rd.
Authorities are still looking for a second suspect.
That person is LaKing Clay.
Clay will also face charges for conspiracy to commit armed robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery resulting in bodily injury.
Authorities say anyone with information should contact the Washington Police Department at 812-254-4410.
- Washington, Ind. man booked for armed robbery charges that happened near an elementary school
- Two juveniles charged with arson after Washington, Ind. house fire
- Police investigate armed robbery
- Two men charged for downtown armed robbery
- Washington, Ind. police warn of scam involving someone claiming to be with their department
- 'Star Books Cafe' opens at Terre Haute elementary school
- Illinois Armed Robbery Suspect captured
- Washington Community Schools installs stop-arm cameras on buses
- Gary, Ind. man accused of stealing truck and donation box from Sullivan auto dealership
- Washington police continue to search for suspect in a year-old armed robbery investigation