TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A wanted man has been captured, while his accomplice remains at large.
Terry Baugh, Jr. is now behind bars in the Vigo County Jail.
He was arrested around midnight at a home on Little Street in North Terre Haute.
Officials say Parke and Vermillion County Deputies conducted a manhunt in the St. Bernice area on Thursday evening after reports of Baugh and another man being spotted in a stolen truck that had broken down.
Baugh has warrants in out in Vigo and Parke Counties.
In Vigo County, Baugh's charges consist of resisting law enforcement, possession of meth, and reckless driving.
In Parke County, his charges stem from a burglary of an elderly woman and theft of a business.
Police say Nicole Johnson is still wanted in that case.
If you have any information on Johnson's location, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP
- Wanted man captured, police still search for his accomplice
- Police search for man wanted in Family Dollar armed robbery
- Police search for man wanted in connection to several warrants
- Police search for suspect wanted for Vigo County bank robbery
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Police in Sullivan County searching for wanted man
- Police in Coles County search for man wanted on several active warrants
- Terre Haute Police search for man wanted in credit card skimming case
- Police in Brazil search for man wanted in shooting investigation, considered armed and extremely dangerous
- Search continues for man wanted in connection to Clay/Parke County police chase, one arrested
- Wanted man arrested, police find stolen firearms