PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff's Office tells News 10 they have arrested 30-year-old Brandon McClain.
McClain had a warrant out for his arrest.
Police say he was arrested for sexual misconduct with a minor.
McClain is from Rosedale, but police say his charges stem from Parke County.
- Wanted man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor behind bars
- Parke County man wanted for sexual misconduct with a minor
- Man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor part of work-release program
- Daviess County man facing four counts of sexual misconduct with a minor
- Weinstein’s Impact: List of men accused of sexual misconduct
- Man wanted for attempted murder behind bars
- Allegations of sexual misconduct roiling Congress
- Some legislatures lack sexual misconduct policies, training
- Panel accuses Indiana attorney general of misconduct
- Women accusing President Trump of sexual misconduct call for congressional investigation