TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Walk to End Alzheimer's Disease raised about $70,000 in Terre Haute.
That was the goal for this year.
Clinton Gardens was the top fundraiser for the second year in a row.
In total, 800 participants walked 1.3 miles.
If you missed the event, it's not too late to donate.
You can make a donation at this link.
- Walk to End Alzheimer's event a success in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute group hosted Alzheimer's Walk Kick Off
- Walk to End Alzheimer's leadership luncheon
- Hundreds prepare to walk to end Alzheimer's
- Walk to end Alzheimer's draws in hundreds to Fairbanks Park
- Annual walk to end Alzheimer's brings awareness to the disease
- Weekend Alzheimer's Walk raises nearly $90,000
- Despite setbacks...Terre Haute Air Show officials say the event was a success
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Terre Haute event focuses on women's health