INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – A popular burger chain based out of Boston, Massachusetts is coming to Indianapolis.
Wahlburgers is owned by actors Mark and Donnie Wahlberg and their brother Paul, who is a chef.
Gabe Schuman, a spokesperson for Michigan-based developer Alrig USA which is partnering with Wahlburgers, confirmed to FOX59 that a location will open in central Indiana in the summer of 2019.
Schuman says a site has been selected, however, he would not confirm at this time what the site is.
The restaurant was founded in 2011, and it’s the focus of a reality TV series on A&E with the same name.
The restaurant will feature a variety of burgers, housemade condiments, frappes, vegetarian options and more.
As of right now, the closest Wahlburgers are in Cincinnati and Detroit
- Wahlburgers restaurant expected to open in Indianapolis next summer
- Local pizza restaurant opens third location
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- News restaurant open for business in Vincennes
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- New Vigo County drive-in expected to be open by summer
- Deming Park Pool open for the summer
- Sinkhole opens up, disrupts traffic in downtown Indianapolis
- New airport restaurant restaurant ready for takeoff
- New restaurant set to open in 12-Points area