PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Our furry friends in one Wabash Valley community need your help.
The Parke-Vermillion Humane Society told us the shelter is running at or over capacity for several weeks.
The facility is currently caring for 67 cats, 13 puppies, and 37 dogs.
The shelter in need of cat litter, canned and dry cat food, dry dog food, and money.
To learn more, click here.
- Wabash Valley animal shelter needs your help
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Local animal shelter receives donation from Amazon
- Sullivan animal shelter overcrowded after Paxton animal neglect
- Wabash Valley Animal Hospital conducts stem cell trial, helps dogs with arthritis
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley