SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A worker at a local prison faces charges for misconduct with an offender.
On Thursday, Wabash Valley Correctional Police Officers arrested Courtney Secrest.
A spokesperson for the prison said Secrest admitted to having a relationship with an offender.
Secrest is an Aramark employee.
Aramark is a food and facility vendor that serves the prison.
- Wabash Valley Correctional Facility worker charged for misconduct with an offender
- Correctional Officer arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Wabash Valley Correctional Facility Offenders get hands on training for life after release
- Offenders at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility helping to feed those in need
- PLUS graduation helps inmates at wabash valley correctional facility
- Former Rockville Correctional Facility employee charged with official misconduct
- Woman arrested for trafficking drugs into the Wabash Valley Correction facility
- Sullivan Co. man arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Visitor Arrest at Putnamville Correctional Facility
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River