WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Storm Team 10 continues to track a mix of snow and ice across the entire Wabash Valley. Here is a look at the reports we are getting from both Indiana and Illinois including travel advisories.
INDIANA: CLICK HERE
Vigo County: Travel Advisory
Sullivan County: Travel Advisory
Clay County: Travel Advisory
Parke County: Travel Advisory
Knox County: Travel Watch
Daviess County: Travel Watch
Greene County: Travel Advisory
Martin County: Travel Advisory
Vermillion County: Travel Advisory
ILLINOIS: CLICK HERE
*Travel Advisory is the lowest level of local travel advisory, means that routine travel or activities may be restricted in areas because of a hazardous situation, and individuals should use caution or avoid those areas.
*Travel Watch means that conditions are threatening to the safety of the public. During a "watch" local travel advisory, only essential travel, such as to and from work or in emergency situations, is recommended, and emergency action plans should be implemented by businesses, schools, government agencies, and other organizations.
*Travel Warning is the highest level of local travel advisory, means that travel may be restricted to emergency management workers only. During a "warning" local travel advisory, individuals are directed to:
(A) refrain from all travel;
(B) comply with necessary emergency measures;
(C) cooperate with public officials and disaster services forces in executing emergency operations plans; and
(D) obey and comply with the lawful directions of properly identified officers.
- Conditions and Travel Advisories in the Wabash Valley
- Many travel to Wabash Valley for Terre Haute Air Show
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley
- Veterans Day in the Wabash Valley
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status