MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Construction crews are still working hard on a new community pool.
On Facebook, the City of Marshall, Illinois shared an aerial time-lapse of the progress.
They are working to replace the previous pool that was built in 1956.
Recently, they worked on building the walls of the pool along with the bathhouse.
When work wraps up, it will include a splash pad, waterslides, and a climbing wall.
Organizers hope to have the pool open and ready for families next summer.
- WATCH: City of Marshall posts time-lapse video of pool construction
- Marshall city officials meet over pool costs
- Marshall, Illinois pool nearing completion
- City of Marshall opens bids for new pool
- New Marshall pool receives its new slide
- Bidding for Marshall Pool moved back to December
- Marshall pool project one step closer to reality
- Crews break ground on new pool in Marshall, Illinois
- Pope revives lapsed sex abuse commission amid skepticism
- Committee formed for Sullivan City Pool