Photo Gallery 5 Images
PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff's Office is investigating a burglary in rural Montezuma.
Police say it started when two people broke into a home last Wednesday.
The victim reported they stole various items, including credit cards.
Someone then used those credit cards at several north Terre Haute businesses.
The sheriff's office identified Terry Baugh, Jr. and Nicole Johnson as their suspects.
There are currently warrants out for their arrests.
Police believe they are either in north Terre Haute or Montezuma and may be driving a black Dodge pick-up truck.
- WANTED: Police search for two accused of Parke County home burglary
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Police search for man wanted in Family Dollar armed robbery
- Wanted man captured, police still search for his accomplice
- Police issue warning about Parke County scam
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Police in Sullivan County searching for wanted man
- Police in Greene County need your help finding burglary suspects
- Parke County man wanted for sexual misconduct with a minor
- Police arrest man suspected of Bloomingdale burglary
- Police in Edgar County on the search for gas thieves