TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The community is gearing up for Fourth of July celebrations.
On Monday, people gathered to tag some ducks for the annual Rubber Duck Regatta.
The event is sponsored by Catholic Charities.
Volunteers prepared 12,000 ducks for the event.
The Regatta happens on July 4 at 7:00 p.m. at Fairbanks Park in Terre Haute.
You can adopt a duck from now, through July 3.
To learn more, click here.
- Volunteers tag 12,000 ducks ahead of Rubber Duck Regatta
- Rubber Duck Regatta winner receives her $10,000 check
- Rubber duck race scores Illinois man $10,000
- How could a rubber duck put $10,000 in your pocket?
- Rubber ducks race down the Wabash to support Catholic Charities
- Adopt a rubber duck, help a good cause...and maybe win some prizes
- Ducks for hunger, housing, and hope
- Local school helps duck walk again
- Bloomfield Pool set to host duck derby
- Ex-NTSB chairman: Duck boats prone to accidents