VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Some teenagers are using their time off of school to volunteer at the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
The Teen Volunteer Program is an annual event.
Over a two week period, local kids and teens from as far away as Texas interact with many of the Sisters of Providence.
They help with things like pet therapy, exercise, and even with technology.
- Volunteer program helps both teens and the Sisters of Providence
- Sisters of Providence hold Winter Solstice celebration
- Sisters of Providence host annual Easter brunch
- Sisters of Providence hold prayer and blessing for motorcyclist
- Sisters of Providence digitize Saint Theodore Guerin's works
- Sisters of Providence release statement condemning federal executions
- Volunteers help clean up community
- 10-year-old Angel needs your help finding a match in Big Brother, Big Sister program
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Local foster grandparent program needs volunteers