Greencastle, IN According to an IN Department of Correction news release, Tonisha Glover from Indianapolis, Indiana had plans to visit offender Leo Deberry when she was intercepted by investigators and escorted to the Office of Investigation and Intelligence by Investigators Angela Taylor and Robert Evans for questioning. Upon arriving at OII she was read her Miranda rights by Investigator Dave Wire.
During the interview, Ms. Glover surrendered 3.1 grams of Heroin and 36 strips of Suboxone.
DeBerry is currently serving multiple consecutive sentences including Possession and Dealing Narcotics. He currently has an earliest possible release date of July 16, 2018; He is being investigated and held in the facility’s restricted housing unit.
Glover was placed under arrest without incident and transported to the Putnam County Jail and faces preliminary charges of one count of Attempting to Traffic with an inmate, a level 5 felony, and one count of Possession of a Controlled Substance, a level 6 felony and one count of Possession of a Schedule IV Controlled Substance, a class A Misdemeanor.
- Visitor Arrest at Putnamville Correctional Facility
- Indianapolis woman accused of trying to traffic drugs into Putnamville Correctional Facility
- Correctional Officer arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Putnamville Troopers use aircraft for speed enforcement
- PLUS graduation helps inmates at wabash valley correctional facility
- Former Rockville Correctional Facility employee charged with official misconduct
- Sullivan Co. man arrested for trafficking at Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Man arrested for trafficking with an inmate at Rockville Correctional Facility
- Woman arrested for trafficking drugs into the Wabash Valley Correction facility
- Arrest made in community corrections arson