VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Renovations at a southern Indiana school will have students displaced this fall.
On Monday, the Vincennes School Corporation approved a lease agreement with First United Methodist Church.
That is to house students from Vigo Elementary School while crews work on renovating the building.
The agreement is in addition to three others already in place with other area churches.
Franklin Elementary is also receiving a makeover.
- Vincennes students displaced while school receives renovations
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Vincennes students relocated to area churches while renovations made
- Vincennes sees $2 million increase to school renovation project
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Sullivan County school receives donation to help finish library renovations
- Four bids received for Shelburn Interurban renovation
- Indiana State University helping displaced students
- Vincennes school receives Four Star honors by state
- Vincennes school receives grants money for literacy program