KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vincennes police officer and his wife are facing charges in a child neglect case.
Our media partners at WVUT report Officer Robert Hammond, and his wife Krisiti Hammond were arrested Saturday afternoon.
Police said the charges include criminal confinement of a child and neglect of a dependent.
Krisiti Hammond was also charged with one count of battery.
News 10 has reached out to the Vincennes Police Department and the Knox County Sheriff's Office.
They have both declined to comment at this time.
We will continue to follow this story for you and provide updates as they become available.
- Vincennes police officer and wife arrested on child neglect charges
- Vincennes police officer accused of child neglect suspended 'indefinitely' without pay
- Duct tape, forced to sleep outside: Court docs reveal more about child neglect allegations involving Vincennes police officer
- NSA Crane Naval Base employee and his wife arrested after reports of child neglect and abuse
- Indiana child welfare caseworker charged with neglect of boy
- Parke County man charged with neglect when police say he hurt a child while drunk
- Police make arrest in Vincennes apartment shooting
- Vincennes police merit board set to discuss the future of officer accused of child abuse
- 19-year-old arrested on drug charges in Vincennes
- Five arrested over the weekend in Vincennes on drug charges