KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vincennes police officer and his wife are facing charges in a child neglect case.
Our media partners at WVUT report Officer Robert Hammond, and his wife Krisiti Hammond were arrested Saturday afternoon.
Police said the charges include criminal confinement of a child and neglect of a dependent.
Krisiti Hammond was also charged with one count of battery.
News 10 has reached out to the Vincennes Police Department and the Knox County Sheriff's Office.
They have both declined to comment at this time.
We will continue to follow this story for you and provide updates as they become available.
- Vincennes police officer and wife arrested on child neglect charges
- Duct tape, forced to sleep outside: Court docs reveal more about child neglect allegations involving Vincennes police officer
- NSA Crane Naval Base employee and his wife arrested after reports of child neglect and abuse
- Parke County man charged with neglect when police say he hurt a child while drunk
- Vincennes police merit board set to discuss the future of officer accused of child abuse
- Five arrested over the weekend in Vincennes on drug charges
- 19-year-old arrested on drug charges in Vincennes
- Indiana reports fewer child abuse, neglect deaths in FY 2016
- Final person involved in high profile child neglect case sentenced
- Farmersburg man takes plea deal in child neglect case