VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Vincennes took the first step towards having public WiFi downtown and in the public parks.
The city council heard from Dawsforce Technologies at this week's meeting.
The company gave the council information on what kind of equipment would be needed.
They also talked about the best ways to get that equipment.
This was just an informational session.
It's the first in a series of meetings the city has planned.
- Vincennes moves one step closer to downtown public WiFi
- Vincennes leaders continue work for public wifi
- Vincennes city parks get WIFI
- Theatre business district one step closer to happening in Vincennes
- Vincennes one step closer to starting Main Street Project
- One step closer to a Convention Center
- 'We're getting the ball moving down the field...' County Council moves the jail one step closer
- Downtown Vincennes receives money to update facades
- Downtown Vincennes businesses experience good shopping season
- Vincennes community celebrates public transportation anniversary