VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vincennes man admitted to killing his girlfriend through a plea deal.
Online court records show Lance Marley has entered a plea agreement.
In it, he pleaded guilty to murder.
There's a sentencing hearing set for December 18th.
The case started with the death of Lindsey Fleck at a house in Princeton, Indiana in October of last year.
Police say Marley stabbed Fleck to death.
He is also accused of creating an escape plan from jail.
That allegedly happened in December of last year.
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Attempted murder trial canceled after plea agreement entered
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Man arrested for throwing home-made bomb at police enters guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery