VINCENNES, Ind. (WTIH) - A Vincennes man is facing charges for driving while intoxicated.
Indiana State Police said Joseph Bauer was arrested just after 3 a.m. Sunday morning.
That's after he allegedly drove his pickup truck into several parked cars, and then into a church.
Police said it happened near 10th Street and Wabash Avenue in Vincennes.
They said Bauer had a blood alcohol content of .22 percent.
The legal limit is .08 percent.
Bauer was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail.
- Vincennes man arrested for drunk driving after running into parked cars and church
- Vincennes city parks get WIFI
- Companies offering services to prevent drunk driving
- Dugger students learn drunk driving lesson
- Indiana man arrested for driving 107 m.p.h. as he entered a construction zone...drunk
- Local church hosting blood drive
- Couple arrested for driving stolen car
- Gregg Park pickleball courts open in Vincennes
- Drunk driving impacts more than just the driver's life
- Vincennes students relocated to area churches while renovations made