VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes city employees have been asked to turn over government issued tablets as part of an FBI investigation.
That's according to our news partners at WVUT.
You'll remember, the FBI executed a search warrant at the Vincennes Police Department about three weeks ago.
Now, Vincennes council members said city employees have been asked to turn in their tablets as part of that investigation.
The police chief has said the department has and will cooperate.
- Vincennes city employees asked to turn over government tablets as part of FBI investigation
- FBI returns government-issued tablets to Vincennes city council
- Vincennes mayor says placing chief on leave after FBI search is part of city protocol
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Indiana recommends bid for prison computer tablets
- Vincennes city parks get WIFI
- Vincennes city councilman passes away
- Vincennes Police Chief resigns - it's unclear if it is in connection to FBI investigation
- Bikes, tablets, and TVs...CASA kids receive special gifts
- Indiana State Fire Marshal's office asking for help in fatal Vincennes house fire investigation