VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A southern Indiana business fire remains under investigation.
Crews were on the scene of a fire on Thursday at Cabinetry by Provines in Vincennes.
There were there for more than 12 hours.
Officials told News 10 they do not believe the fire was suspicious.
An official cause has not yet been determined.
They told us the facility is so large, it is going to take time to sift through all of the evidence and debris.
No injuries were reported.
The business is considered a total loss.
- Vincennes business considered a total loss after massive fire
- Business in Casey a total loss after early morning fire
- Vincennes McDonald's fire ends with $3 million in damages, building a total loss
- Parke Co home considered a total loss after early morning fire
- Vincennes business damaged by fire temporarily relocates
- Fire crews battle blaze at Vincennes business
- Worthington steakhouse a total loss after an overnight fire
- Barn fire in Brazil total loss, multiple vehicles destroyed
- One of Vincennes' newest businesses expands
- Driver error causes crash into Vincennes business