VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley university hopes to foster innovation and prepare the next generation of farmers with the opening of a new, high-tech facility.
Vincennes University is opening a new Agriculture Center.
Indiana Lieutenant Governor Suzanne Crouch will be the keynote speaker at a ribbon cutting Monday.
School leaders say this new facility will better serve future farmers in an evolving industry. The center will aid in educating students about changing consumer needs, environmental challenges and new technology.
The grand opening and ribbon cutting is Monday at 4:30pm.
- Vincennes University to open new Agriculture Center
- Vincennes University unveils new ag center
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Vincennes University names new Provost
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Vincennes University's aviation curriculum grows
- Vincennes University approved to tear down buildings
- Vincennes University Foundation receives $4.5 million donation
- Vincennes University hosts emergency services job fair
- Vincennes pool preps for opening weekend