VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - There is some good news for a Wabash Valley university.
That's as The Vincennes University Foundation has gotten its largest individual donation to date.
That donation was $4.5 million.
It was left by Alexandra Clark, who passed away in 2017.
Scholarships will benefit students in the practical nursing programs at VU.
Reci[ients will be chosen based on financial need and the desire to learn...not academics.
That was part of Clark's wishes.
- Vincennes University Foundation receives $4.5 million donation
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Indiana State University receives $64 million project
- Vincennes University names new Provost
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Vincennes University's aviation curriculum grows
- Organization received big donation
- $4.5 million Healthy Start Grant helping Wabash Valley professionals fight high infant mortality numbers
- Vincennes University approved to tear down buildings