VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A large sum of money has been approved for a major project in Vincennes.
The Vincennes University Board of Trustees Finance Committee has approved to contribute $2 million to the city's levee project.
The money will be used to replaced aged wells along the levee.
It runs from the Green Activities Center to Kimmell Park.
The entire project will cost $5 million.
The recommendation will go before the full board on June 26th.
- Vincennes University Board of Trustees approves $2 million contribution for city's levee project
- Vincennes University leaders approve $2 million donation for levee project
- Vincennes seeks levee certification
- Vincennes begins last phase of levee project
- Board of Trustees announce 12th President of Indiana State University
- Vincennes University approved to tear down buildings
- Vincennes University Foundation receives $4.5 million donation
- Vincennes announces road project
- Indiana State University receives $64 million project
- Vincennes University club gives up long time project