VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vincennes Police Department has earned a victory lap.
The department raised a record-breaking amount of money during this year's 'Battle of the Badges' competition on Friday.
It is a competition between the Vincennes Police Department and the Vincennes Fire Department to raise money for the Salvation Army.
The police department raised $3,534.
In total, almost $6,000 was raised.
- Vincennes Police wins the 'Battle of the Badge' competition
- Battle of Badges underway in Vincennes
- Crews battle factory fire in Vincennes
- Fire crews battle blaze at Vincennes business
- Honoring the Badge: Nick Hall
- Honoring the Badge: Carl Melchert
- Honoring the Badge: Brandon Mahady
- Honoring the Badge: Jarred Rankin
- First responders compete in Battle of the Badge to help the Salvation Army
- Vincennes Police Department announces new police chief