TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County Prosecutor Terry Modesitt has confirmed he has requested a police investigation within his own office.
Indiana State Police is looking into concerns Modesitt has after reviewing records.
Specifically, the concerns come from the 'Child Support Division.'
He also confirmed on Wednesday he terminated Holly Silver, who worked in that division.
Modesitt said, because this is an ongoing investigation, he can not make any further comment.
- Vigo County's prosecutor requests police investigation within his own office after expressing concerns with records
- Officer-involved shooting investigation under prosecutor review
- The Vigo County Prosecutor's Office releases its report on a recent police action shooting and standoff.
- Commissioner expresses concern about illegal dumping
- Polar Express comes to the Vigo County Public Library
- Bicknell police chief arrested on battery charge after incident with Knox County prosecutor's office investigator
- Vigo County prosecutor takes oath for a 4th term
- Attorneys for Vigo County Jail inmates express concern about new jail progress, asking for court-ordered update
- Former Vigo County Prosecutor's Office employee will face one count of criminal conversion
- Young man hit by car in Vigo County concerns neighbors