TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge sentenced a Terre Haute woman after she admits to stabbing her husband.
Shannon Poole pleaded guilty to domestic battery with a deadly weapon.
She was arrested after police found her husband covered in blood.
This happened back in April at their apartment in Seelyville.
Poole will serve a little over three years on work release.
After that, she is on probation for two years.
During that time, she cannot have contact with the victim.
- Vigo County woman receives work release after she admits to stabbing husband
- Man arrested after Vigo County stabbing
- Vigo County election workers receive statewide recognition
- Vigo County K-9 Blaze receives recertification
- Vigo County YMCA receives colorful upgrade
- Vigo County releases 2017 Annual Health Report
- Vigo County School Corporation releases survey results
- Vigo County School Corporation Releases Enrollment Information
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County woman charged with attempted murder in connection to Liberty Avenue stabbing