TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A traffic stop in Vigo County ended with one man in jail.
On Friday, police arrested Eshaun Green.
Green is from Chicago.
Indiana State Police said Green was traveling on State Road 63.
That's where say he was going 96 miles per hour in a 60 mile an hour zone.
Police say Green is wanted on a warrant out Illinois.
That warrant is for criminal sexual assault.
Green is in the Vigo County Jail.
- Vigo County traffic stop leads police to accused sex offender
- Sex Offender Arrested
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Parke County man accused of failing to register as sex offender busted in Terre Haute
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office looking for wanted sex offender
- Chicago man accused of leading police on a chase in Vigo County in court
- Putnam County correctional officer accused of sexual relationship with offender
- ACLU files lawsuit against state trooper for alleged constitutional violations during Vigo County traffic stop
- Judge: Indiana sex offender class violates US Constitution
- Trick-or-treating? Track sex offenders in your area