VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County property owners should be on the lookout for property tax bills.
The treasurer's office mailed those bills out on Thursday.
You can pay your bill at the treasurer's office or at any local bank starting on Friday.
The deadline to pay is May 10th.
- Vigo County sends property tax bills to landowners
- Vigo County residents will soon be receiving property tax bills
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- Vigo County Property Tax deadline approaching
- The Vigo County property tax deadline is Thursday
- Almost 2,000 Vigo County residents file for property tax appeal
- Deadline to pay property taxes in Vigo County is approaching
- Tax Sale Auction to be held in Vigo County, parcels up for grabs for property owners
- Answers to your property tax assessment questions
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period