VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) – Vigo County property tax bills will be in mailboxes soon.
Taxes are due through the Treasurer’s Office in two equal installments on May 10 and November 10.
Residents can pay online.
The Vigo County Assessor’s Office will soon be mailing out Form 11.
It shows assessed property values as of January 1 of this year. This information will be used in bills sent out next year. The Assessor's Office says the Form 11 is not connected to this year’s property tax bills.
Residents can file for appeal for the 2019 assessment value until June 17.
"It is our goal to assess all properties fairly and accurately utilizing the tools we have at our disposal, and we will continue to work diligently to reach and maintain this goal," said Kevin Gardner, Vigo County Assessor.
Call the Assessor’s Office with questions on the Form 11 and property tax assessments.
- Vigo County residents will soon be receiving property tax bills
- Almost 2,000 Vigo County residents file for property tax appeal
- Vigo County sends property tax bills to landowners
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- Vigo County Property Tax deadline approaching
- Vigo County leaders receive one bid for former IP property
- The Vigo County property tax deadline is Thursday
- Deadline to pay property taxes in Vigo County is approaching
- Tax Sale Auction to be held in Vigo County, parcels up for grabs for property owners
- Vigo County election workers receive statewide recognition