VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Health Department just released their 2017 Annual Health Report.
It's a public document that recaps health statistics of the county.
It's a report required by the state each year for every county.
It also shows some of the department's involvement in various activities.
Not only does it serve as a way to show off how money is being spent, but it also shows how the department overall is improving the community.
Some of the biggest statistics in the report involve out-of-wedlock childbirths as well as obesity among children and adults.
To see the full report, click here.
- Vigo County releases 2017 Annual Health Report
- Vigo County Health Report reveals the county's mosquito control plan
- Vigo County School Corporation releases survey results
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- The Vigo County Prosecutor's Office releases its report on a recent police action shooting and standoff.
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Vigo County health officials ramp up West Nile warnings
- Vigo County Health Department to hold Tire Amnesty month
- Vigo ranks 81 out of 92 counties in health outcomes
- Vigo County Health Department set to hold tire amnesty